Analytical leader with strong general business savvy. Creative thinking applied to complex issues. Promotes a team-based work atmosphere.
Complex and challenging environments are preferred, where coordination of capabilities and resources to influence outcomes is paramount.
Vision and experience across a wide array of technologies and industries, supporting the business strategy.
Senior IT & Operations Executive
Driven, dedicated, and highly organized Senior Director of IT Infrastructure with +30 years’ experience driving solutions management and leading technology initiatives. Productive and collaborative IT executive with strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize projects. Creative mentor with ability to lead cross-functional teams or work independently to present information and build consensus within fast-paced environment. Detail-oriented architect with proven track record integrating technical solutions and meeting deadlines.
- Managed multi-year $17M architecture design initiative to implement new private cloud IT infrastructure
- Orchestrated data migration for client systems supporting ~4K retail locations through to completion
- Oversaw data migration and consolidation for +2K servers and +300 applications for largest US oil refinery
Resourceful, innovative professional in senior positions within both domestic and international enterprises. Expertise in initiating and running projects and programs in multiple industries that boost efficiency and productivity, while enhancing the client experience.
A true Turnaround Champion and Inspirational Leader, with proven skills in analysis, management, strategic planning, building, influencing, designing, negotiating, scheduling, and improving operations. Daniel promotes a team-based work atmosphere, creative thinking and a positive result for the corporate bottom line.
- Executive Experience – brings +30 years of progressively responsible technical leadership positions
- Cross-Industry Consultations – leverages previous experiences with major retail petroleum, insurance, pharmaceutical, credit, financial, consumer goods, and information management companies
- Regulatory Compliance – drives legal and ethical adherence to SOX, PCI, and HIPAA guidelines
- Digital Transformation – directs companywide migration, automation, and consolidation initiatives
- Vendor Relationships - understands the value of creating lasting bonds with 3rd party teams and providers